Saturday 12 January 2013

Only Connect Contestant Call - reminder

I had another email from Rachel Griffiths of Only Connect a few days ago, reiterating the call for contestants for the next series, which I am delighted to post here .

With our highest figures in Only Connect history we have fortunately been commissioned for another series of Only Connect that we'll record in March/ April 2013. We value any recommendations from past contestants of the show, so please encourage friends, families and colleagues to apply. I've attached a flyer with details of how to apply for 2013, please feel free to email this on to anyone you think may be interested, or even post it on Facebook or tweet about it! All types of social media are fantastic for us and good old word of mouth works brilliantly too!

If you have any questions then please feel free to get in touch with me at my NEW email address here: rachel.griffiths@parasolmedia.co.uk


Once again, I can strongly recommend anyone the least bit interest to give it a go. It's great fun.

No comments: