Friday 7 September 2012

Sorry

No, honestly, I haven’t got the hump about anything, and stopped posting. Fact is that those wonderful people from Virgin installed a new cable box just a couple of months ago – and it’s packed up. Our internet has been off since Sunday evening, and I’m feeling as if a part of me is missing. Alright, maybe not an actual limb, possibly more of a little finger – the sort of thing you could get by without, but you’d miss it all the same. This has been compounded by the fact that this week has been the first week back in school. That wouldn’t necessarily stop me posting normally, but it does lessen the amount of time available to go somewhere to get internet access to post.

What makes it worse is the fact that this has been a pretty busy quiz week. Last Sunday there was the CIU quiz final in Derby. Then on Monday, the Muriel Williams in Bridgend. On the same evening, the latest UC and OC heats. A bit of a lull on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then back to the Rugby club yesterday evening. Tonight was Mastermind, and I also today received my copy of the new Mastermind quiz book. I will be endeavouring to post on all of these , but bearing in mind it’s Mary’s birthday tomorrow, and just for a bonus our 26th anniversary on Monday, it might take a little time. Bear with me.

No comments: