Sunday 22 July 2012

Re: Perfection

Further to my post about the contestant call for Perfection - see Wednesday 18th July - I should tell you that I have had an email back from that nice Jane Sharp of 12 Yard. In response to my email Jane has categorically stated that if an applicant has appeared before on television a significant number of times, and/or done particularly well in these shows, this will in no way be prejudicial to the application.

Well, that's nice to know. The irony is that after asking all that, and receiving that reassurance, I noticed that the filming dates given in the application form fall when I am making the annual migration to Alicante. So I couldn't do it anyway even if I did pass through the audition process. Still, if you fancy having a go, there really is nothing stopping anyone at least putting in an application.

No comments: