Saturday 30 June 2012

The A to Z of British and Irish Popular Culture

I don't think it will come as a huge surprise to anyone if I say that high among the list of my favourite quiz reference books are Trevor Montague's A to Z of Almost Everything ( 5 editions so far ) , his A to Z of Sport, and his A to Z of Britain and Ireland. I was interested to hear that Trevor has just published a new book on Kindle, called The A to Z of British and Irish Popular Culture. I've just bought a copy myself, although I have only just started to work my way through it. I think you can probably deduce what it's about from the title, and let's be honest, if you play in pub quizzes you'll know just how often questions on thse subjects come up. I believe that it's only available in ebook form at the moment, although other formats will be along soon.

If you want to have a look at it, then follow this link -

Trevor Montague's A to Z of British and Irish Popular Culture

No comments: