Saturday 16 June 2012

Thanks !

Yes indeed - many thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to send me birthday wishes on Facebook yesterday - I'm really grateful. I did have a very nice day thanks. I saw my year group off onto their week's work experience yesterday, and there's always a special atmosphere at school on the induction day. As it happened, yesterday was also the 5th anniversary of my Mastermind final - it was one of those serendipidous coincidences that happen in your life from time to time that it just so happened to happen on my birthday. Speaking of coincidences, I was going to ask about Swansea City's new manager in the news quesations , but I'll mention it here. Yesterday it was announced that Swansea City ( nearest premier league football club to home ) have a new manager in the shape of Michael Laudrup. Who just so happened to be born on the same day as me. Once again, thanks to everyone who sent good wishes.

No comments: