Who or what are the following and why have they been in the news ?
1) Mr. Justice Tugendhat
2) Wherever you are
3) Len McCluskey
4) Thomas Blythe
6) P.C. Deiderick Coetzee
7) Freddie Gilroy and the Belsen Stragglers
8) June Waldron
9) Tony Nicklinson
10) Adele Joicey
11) Ami Kausar
13) Nellie Geraghty
14) Laurent Gbagbo
15) Det. Sgt. Alan Taylor
16) Katia Zatuliveter
17) Toby Dring
18) Guido Fawkes
19) Frank Wild
20) Chrissie Wellington
22) Brian Dodgeon
23) Roy Bottomley
24) Ross McManus
25) Mark Hall
26) Rebecca Leighton
In Other News
1) Where did Britain’s largest casino open last week ?
2) Last week what did a survey reveal to be the thing which has the power to make men happier ?
3) Who switched on the lights in 10 Downing Street with the PM and his family ?
4) Which annual races took place in Brighton and Covent Garden ?
5) Who is to be appointed manager of Sunderland ?
6) Which singer received his CBE last week ?
7) IN his last interview the late Ken Russell confessed to a 40 year crush on whom ?
8) Which disease is killing red squirrels ?
9) Who said that David Attenborough’s Frozen Planet about Global Warming is hot air ?
10) What is Mike Tindall’s reduced fine ?
11) Which team did Cardiff City beat to win their Carling Cup quarter final ?
12) A pagan stone circle has been destroyed where ?
13) Which US airline declared bankruptcy ?
14) Which team knocked Man Utd out of the Carling Cup ?
15) Which Venetian landmark has been unveiled following conservation work ?
16) Whose grave in Pere Lachaise has been given a makeover ?
17) The UK has closed its embassy where ?
18) Which TV Show last seen on ITV in 2009 is to return on Sky Arts ?
19) What did a teen gang do to outrage Christmas shoppers in Longton, Stoke on Trent ?
20) Who told fans not to buy his £212 boxed set since the price must be ‘ a hoax or a misprint’ ?
21) Who is fronting a campaign for a minister for the elderly ?
22) Richard Desmond called which editor a hypocrite ?
23) What was the ‘deal’ Charlotte Church made with Rupert Murdoch, which she claimed was not honoured when speaking to the Leveson Inquiry
24) Who signed a book deal worth a reported £400,000 ?
25) What registration change did Cunard make to its ships ?
26) Whom did GQ magazine vote the Most Influential Man in Britain ?
27) Who won the Brazilian Grand Prix ?
28) Which team won the Golf World Cup ?
29) Who became the first female artist with the No1 in both singles and albums charts at the same time twice in the same year ?
30) Who won the ATP finals ?
31) A film version of which stage show – based on a novel by Michael Morpurgo – is to be made by Steven Spielberg ?
32) Which London Tourist attraction suffered an accident last week ?
33) What has been found in british oysters ?
34) Which crematorium plans to install turbines in 2 of its burners ?
35) The Islamic PJD party will form its first government in which country ?
36) Which supermarket claims that it has to send 25% of its new recruits back to school ?
37) Which crown court will become the first to issue ipads to jurors to review evidence ?
38) Which two teams have resigned from the formula One teams association ?
39) Which teams are in Eire’s Euro 2012 group ?
40) – and which teams are in England’s ?
41) What was the cost of the new portrait of Speaker John Bercow ?
42) Who were announced as the 2 new judges on Dancing on Ice ?