Here you go - it's back to normal service now : -
Who or what are the following and why have they been in the news ?
1. Michael Wilshaw
2. Kate Lundy
3. Aisha and Amani>br>
5. Alan Oliveria
6. Andy Ferrie
7. Amanda Telfer
8. The Secret Race
9. Harriet Cass and Charlotte Green
11. Chris Grayling
12. Sophie Christiansen
14. Michael Clark Duncan
15. Sarah Storey
18. Alex Zanardi
19. Johnnie Peacock
20. Peter Bowers
21. Joe South
22. Michael Kenny
23. Manuel Charr
24. Rachel Morris and Karen Drake
25. LeShawn Merritt
In Other News
1. Who led a team of abseilers down the Shard ?
2. Which vegetable was confirmed as that which children are most reluctant to try ?
3. The BBC have been criticized for heavily featuring which make of fridge on the Great British Bake Off ?
4. How old was Reverend Sun Myung Moon of the Unification Church when he died last week ?
5. Who score a hat trick for Man Utd. v. Southampton ?
6. Which was the only Premier League football club to take three wins from their first three games ?
7. Who won the Belgian Grand Prix
8. Who was lost last week on a boat off Long Island ?
9. Whose dresses were bought for £73,000
10. Which honour was awarded to Sir Paul McCartney ?
11. Which Premier League Manager has already been given a two match touchline ban ?
12. Who have Save The Children now said they will also help ?
13. Who is the new Chairman of the Arts Council ?
14. Who is the controversial choice as new Health Secretary ?
15. What remarkable announcement was made by Hello Magazine last week ?
16. Which club has Michael Owen signed for ?
17. Whose tomb has been found beneath a car park ?
18. What is the record number of ministers who now attend cabinet meetings ?
19. Which famous sportsman and commentator passed away last week aged 82 ?
20. Which former sportsman announced last week that he intends giving boxing a try ?
21. Which country has ordered foreign workers for Save the Children to leave ?
22. Where will Neil Armstrong be buried ?
23. Who knocked Roger Federer out of the US Open ?
24. Who has entered the Guinness book as having the longest career as a male entertainer ever ?
25. What jubilee icon was sold at a loss to a buyer from Portugal ?
26. What was the score in the England v. Moldova world cup qualifier ?
27. Name the nature broadcaster who passed away last week
28. Name the Antiques broadcaster and expert who passed away last week
29. What was the score in the Wales v. Belgium world cup qualifier ?
30. A special monopoly board has been launched to honour which scientist ?
31. Who said that his job is now too big for one man ?
32. In a survey it has been shown that this year pocket money has fallen on average for children by how much per week ?
33. Which writer was told by Wikipedia that he is not a credible source about his own novels ?
34. Which cricket team were relegated following their loss to Middlesex last week ?
35. Against which country did Argentina score their first points, through a draw, in the old Tri Nations championship ?