Friday 14 October 2011

Casting Call

Sometimes I do get TV companies asking if I'll put out the word about their shows. I try my best to help out. So although I'm sure that LAM readers will have already heard about this one from other sources, I have no problem in agreeing to Hannah Duncombe's request to put out this call. This is the write up on the flyer she sent me : -

"Cleverdicks is an exciting new quiz show hosted by the formidably intelligent Ann Widdecombe who brings her uniquely witty charm to the foray.

Think Albert Einstein v. Isaac Newton !

We are currently looking for intellectual heavyweights and knowledgable know-it-alls to show off how clever they really are.

If you’d like the chance to become a Cleverdick and win a big cash prize apply now.

For an application form please email your name and telephone number to the casting team at cleverdicks@splashmediatv.co.uk.

Please note all returned applications must be received by 24th October 2011"


I'll be honest , I;m not 100% clear about where auditions will be taking place. At first I thought it was just London, but I have since heard that there is one in Liverpool too. Basically, if you're interested I'd apply anyway, and then see what happens once you hear about the auditions.

1 comment:

dsds said...

this is great! i have always wanted to know where all the yummy Vegan places were and now i can easily eat out at these place or order in! thanks so much!
iPad Repair London