Sunday 11 July 2010

Stop Press - Some Good News

Just a quick bit of news that has come my way which I'd like to share with you. If you're a devotee of Weaver's week - and if you are not, then I can highly recommend it and I'll give you the link at the bottom of this post - you'll already have read that The Chase has been pulling in some highly impressive viewing figures. Well, this obviously has not gone unnoticed by the powers that be in ITV's hallowed halls since I have it on the very best authority that the show has been commissioned for another series. Yes, The Chase will definitely be coming back to our screens again once the current season has finished. Regular readers will know that I'm a fan, but then so are two of my daughters , who are not quizzers by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I've even caught Mrs. L. getting into the show on a couple of occasions, and believe me, that's praise indeed. So Anne, Mark, Shaun and Bradley and all the team, congratulations.

Oh yes, here's that link I promised you. If you enjoy LAM, then I can guarantee you'll love Weaver's Week, so just click on the link below, and then set it as one of your bookmarks/favourites : -

Weaver's Week

No comments: