Saturday 21 November 2009

My Website

If you've ever checked out my profile here you might have seen that there's a link to my website. I created the website on Geocities, and if you too had a group on Geocities then you'll know that Yahoo ditched it about a month ago. I managed to save quite a bit of the content, and transferred it to a new host offering free websites. I've changed the link in my profile, but I'll also give you the link at the end of this entry, so you can check it out if you're interested.

It has sections on my TV and radio career, with pages on each of the shows I've taken part in. There's a page about my quiz career before I first appeared on TV, and also pages on - making your own quiz - getting onto a TV show - the History of the quiz show in Britain - quiz books - books about quizzes and quizzing. Some of the stuff has appeared in LAM, but not all of it by any means.

If you're interested and fancy a look then here's the address -
My Quiz website

No comments: