Sunday 31 March 2024

Wot, no Mastermind?

 No, I don' intend to mention the M word again until after tomorrow's Grand Final. No, it's just that you may remember that I didn't post last week until this weekend because I was on holiday with the family in West Wales. Well, I thought it might be nice to share with you some of the ink drawings that I made on holiday.

This is Pembroke Castle, where the lad in the statue, Henry VII was born. Classic example of local boy makes good.

This is the Island Ranger Catamaran, which took us around Caldey and St. Margaret's Islands, where we saw seals, dolphins, guillemots, cormorants and puffins.

Tenby sketched from the beach while waiting for the Island Ranger

Pig in Folly Farm

Manorbier Castle - about 1 mile away from the airbnb in which we stayed. 

If you like my drawings and you'd like to look at others I've done and my other attempts at art work, the you could check out my art blog. Just click this link -

Dave Clark Art Blog

No comments: