Friday 16 October 2009

Mastermind - Mastermind Plant Cymru

Just when you were maybe starting to think that the schedulers had learned to keep their nasty , grubby little mitts off Mastermind, the World Gymnastics championships hoves into view. Hence no MM this week.

Look, I have nothing against Gymnastics, and I suppose that its only natural we should cover a big sporting event when its happening in our own country. My congratulations to Daniel Keatings, the first british gymnast ever to win a medal in the all-round world championship, where he took a brilliant silver.

I just wish that the schedulers weren't so eager to drop Mastermind , thats all. Hopefully normal service will be resumed next week.

On a much happier note, my congratulations to Joseph from Bala, who won last night's Mastermind Plant Cymru 2009. Da iawn , Joseph !

No comments: