Well, there’s a turn up. I’ve had a look at Monday’s specialist subjects and for once I quite fancy my chances of getting a decent score. They are:-
The Tour de France
George Harrison
Virgil’s Aeneid
Lyndon B. Johnson
In all honesty I will be disappointed if I don’t get at
least 1 on both the Aeneid and LBJ and a few on both the Tour de France and George
Harrison. The former, the Tour, was a subject I considered doing for Champion
of Champions, and it made my personal shortlist, though I eventually plumped
for the Bayeux Tapestry. Which doesn’t mean that I think it will get me close
to the 7 I scored on last week’s TFL moquette round, but that score was a
little artificial in as much as if I had not done the research on it I would
not have scored any.
It’s not impossible that I might not be able to post a review
tomorrow- family issues, you know – but don’t worry, I will post as soon as I
can.
No comments:
Post a Comment