Who or What are the following and why have they been in the news ?
1. Marin Cilic
2. Andrew McDougall
3. Martha Payne
4. Tom Maynard
5. Tony Nicklinson
6. Mohammad Morsi
7. Webb Simpson
8. IBM Sequoia
9. David State
10. Los Cabos
12. Peter Van de Veire
13. Shanghai Shenhua
14. Lianne Smith
15. Thomas Waldrom and Alex Goode
16. Giovanni Ribisi
17. Dr. Helen Wright
18. Yousuf Raza Gilani
In Other News
1. Which party won the Greek general election ?
2. What was tested over the River Thames last week ?
3. Who celebrated a 70th birthday on Monday 18th June ?
4. Who died in his LA swimming pool, aged 47 ?
5. Where did a stage to be used by the band Radiohead collapse ?
6. Which teams are playing in each of the 4 Euro quarter finals ?
7. What was the score in the second England v. Springboks test ?
8. What was the score in the second Australia v. Wales test ?
9. Who made her first visit to Oxford for over 2 decades ?
10. Which tour was cancelled last week due to poor sales ?
11. What was David Nalbandian’s fine for his behavior at Queens ?
12. Who ‘attacked’ David Cameron at the G20 Summit
13. Julian Assange has asked for asylum from which country ?
14. Who apologized to Ilfracombe for his comments about the town on have I Got News For You ?
15. Why were Sven Goran Ericksson and Nancy del’Olio in the news last week ?
16. Which horse won the Queen Anne Stakes at Ascot ?
17. Who was reported to be clinically dead last week ?
18. Which British actor passed away last week aged 74 ?
19. Who scored 112 against the West Indies in the second ODI ?
20. Who topped the list of the world’s best paid sportsmen, beating Tiger Woods ?
21. Which member of the government was found guilty of Contempt of Court last week ?
22. A gunman took hostages in an armed bank raid in which French city ?
23. Which world boxing governing body rescored the recent Manny Pacquaio- Timothy Bradley match in favour of Pacquaio ?
24. Caroline John, who passed away last week, played which assistant of Doctor Who ?
25. Which British sportsman was announced as having signed up for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing ?
26. It was announced that new works by which author have been discovered ?
27. Who has announced that he will shake the Queen’s hand last week ?
28. Which 2 banks have had huge computer problems over the last couple of days ?
29. Which London Borough had to drop claims of a connection to Lord Byron ?
30. Where will this weekend’s European Grand Prix be staged ?