Who or what are the following, and why have they been in the news ?
1) Matthew James
2) Monica Kancyk
3) The Adonis Kebab House
5) Keegan Bradley
6) Jason Dufner
7) David Starkey
8) Tom Condliff
9) Damian Raszowski
10) Mavj Halai
11) The Judgement
12) Jordan Blackshaw and Perry Sutcliffe-Keenan
13) Nancy Atkinson – Turner
14) Julia High
16) Paul ‘Doug’ Peters
18) Jeggings – sexting – mankini
19) Ahla Arbid
21) Simon Richardson
22) Alex James
23) Frederic Piquianne
24) Michael “The Situation” Sorrentino
25) Christine O’Donnell
26) James Desborough
27) Bob Frost
28) Jamie Henderson
29) Ursula Nevin
30) Nayyar Robinson
31) Paul and Jacqueline Charles
In Other News
1) Which politician won last week’s straw poll in Iowa ?
2) Who won the Olympic test cycle race last week ?
3) In which London station did the fair fares demo take place ?
4) Which board released A Level results a week early by mistake ?
5) Why did the Bluebird electric car fail to break the record ?
6) Which company announced that it will not show adverts which show scenes that look like rioting ?
7) Why was the Worthing Birdman competition held back for a day or two ?
8) Which player suffered a suspected broken arm in the Wales v. England rugby match at Cardiff ?
9) Who won the Olympic test regatta event in the Finn class at Weymouth ?
10) Which teams new to the Premier league were beaten by Bolton, and Man City respectively ?
11) What is the name of Kate Hudson’s baby son ?
12) What did Gordon Ramsay call Prince William on Jay Leno’s show ?
13) Which racing trainer was ordered to pay compensation to a sacked stable girl last week ?
14) Which actress complained last week of roles going to reality TV stars ?
15) What is going to be reduced by 4 or 5 inches ?
16) Which football manager was banned from driving for 18 months for drink driving ?
17) Who announced that she is resuming her recording career at the age of 87 ?
18) Britain’s longest lasting student sit in is to end at which University ?
19) What finally went online and received 22 million hits in one day ?
20) Who was banned from driving when he made a joke to the police when he was caught speeding?
21) What was set up by pranksters on the roof of the barn of Carla Lane’s animal sanctuary ?
22) The Harbour Bookstore in Dartmouth is to close after 60 years. By whom was it founded ?
23) David Miliband has revealed that he has been mocked for taking his family where on holiday ?
24) Which is the top selling celebrity scent ?
25) Which book is celebrating its 100th anniversary ?
26) Dartford in Kent are playing classical music in certain places to deter graffiti artists. Which composer’s music do they say is the most effective deterrent ?
27) Pensioner Graham Smith foiled an armed robbery by William Hayton in Speelhurst, Kent, by hitting him with a carrier bag containing what ?
28) Which film star urinated on the floor during a flight from Paris to Dublin ?
29) Holiday makers were warned not to swim with dolphins off the coast of Cornwall. Why ?
30) The Pope’s visit to Spain is part of which festival ?
31) Stages collapsed in two events last week – the state fair in which state of the US, and the Pukkelpop festival in which country ?
32) Which spanish chain are being investigated over claims of using child labour in Brazil ?
33) Builders have begun work on a memorial to Bomber Command – where ?
34) Which clubs were played in the Europa league by Spurs – Fulham – Stoke – Birmingham ?
35) In the 4th test, how many runs were scored in a massive 3rd wicket partnership between Ian Bell and Kevin Pietersen ?
36) Hewlett Packard announced that they are scrapping their rival to the ipad – what is it called ?
37) On which island was Ian Redmond tragically killed in a shark attack while on honeymoon ?
38) Police in mid Wales issued warnings when big cats were seen near which Welsh town ?
39) What was the percentage of passes in this year’s A Levels ?
40) Vince Wilkins in the USA is currently suing for the rights to which disco classic ?
41) Who is suing Noel Gallagher for libel ?
42) Which Johnny Depp film has been put on hold by Disney because costs are rising too much ?