Monday 18 October 2010

Mastermind Update

LAM regular reader Paul Philpot has kindly informed me that the production team told him categorically that the highest runner up slots will be filled by those 6 with the highest scores, regardless of where they finished in their heat. This is in fact just how it was in the Magnus days. So I have amended the highest scoring runners up board so that it looks like this : -

Current highest scoring Runners Up

Hamish Cameron – 30 – 2
Pamela Woods - 30 - 6
Anne Skillen - 30 -7
James Collenette - 29 - 2
Ian Packham - 27 – 7
Chris Harrison - 26 - 1


Many thanks to Paul for pointing this out.

2 comments:

andrewteale said...

Thanks David, but - apart from the fact that I should be on there (27 points, 4 passes), I was told exactly the opposite by the researchers.

Londinius said...

Ah, thanks Andrew. I've just posted about this again.

Dave