Sunday 19 February 2023

Brought to you by the Department of How The Hell Did I Miss That?

I have no idea how I managed to miss this last Apil when it started. I don’t listen to Radio Four as much as I used to and so I suppose that is something of an excuse. However, miss it I did and I can only apologise. Yesterday I was painting, and I went on BBC sounds and searched quiz. What should come up but Paul Sinha’s Perfect Pub Quiz. You can find it using the link below.

 Paul Sinha's Perfect Pub Quiz

It's a little gem, is this. Each show is a combination of the Sinnerman’s wit, some great trivia questions, some of which are provided by Paul, and some by his audience. There’s also some really interesting trivia, most of which I’d never heard before. If you love quizzes – and I respect fully suggest that you might be reading this blog by mistake if you don’t – then if you’ve never listened to the show before you should do yourself a favour and check it out. It’s great.

No comments: