Who or what are the following, and why are they in the news ?
3) Jed Whinfindale
4) Adam Kleeburger
5) Sheikh Raed Salah
6) Kinde Durkee
7) Kweku Adoboli
8) MS Nordlys
9) Esther Freeborn
10) Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal
11) Grimsville UK
12) Kathryn Roach
13) The Connors family
14) Paul Hopes
15) Sean Duffy
16) Sue Sim
17) James Byrne
18) Tyler Perry
19) Katherine Goldberg
20) Rob Hull
22) Oliver Golding
23) The Abril Family
24) Barbara Glen
25) Thomas Grant
26) My Heart
27) David and Judith Tebbut
28) Wayne Barnes
29) Jacolyn Ansell
1) English Speaking forest boy with amnesia in Germany
2) The New Zealand Club frequented by the England Rugby Team
3) He won compensation from his local authority after a bullying incident at school
4) The impressively bearded Canadian rugby player at the world cup
5) Banned preacher who got into the UK due to a Home Office blunder
6) Financial consultant who stole millions from top Californian democrats
7) Rogue Trader accused of losing £1.3 billion for UBS
8) Arctic Cruise ship suffered a blaze
9) First ever female bandmaster of the Life Guards
10) US Hikers supposedly about to be released in Iran
11) Nickname that US Newsweek Magazine gave to London
12) Teacher who sent explicit texts to a pupil
13) Accused in relation to the Greenacres caravan site
14) Toys R Us executive who allegedly stole money for a prostitute
15) He was jailed for ‘trolling’ – leaving abusive messages on Facebook tribute pages
16) Chief Constable of Northumbria , very upset about jibes about her hair
17) Man whose big toe was used as his new thumb in surgery
18) Highest paid man in Hollywood
19) Accused of being drunk on a plane and demanding sex with steward whom she sexually assaulted
20) He has entered the Guinness Book of Records for having the world’s largest collection of Daleks – 571
21) Caravan park at the centre of slavery accusations
22) Player who won the US Open Boy’s Tennis singles
23) Family that used to own Machu Picchu – now claiming compensation
24) Former girlfriend of James Dean – his letters to her are on sale
25) Youngest ever person to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats – 11 years old
26) Title of new album released by Doris Day
27) Husband and wife – he was tragically killed, and she was kidnapped in Kenya
28) English referee who did not give James Hook’s penalty v. South Africa
29) Convicted of stalking a married policeman
30) He said that the Downton Abbey version of history was bollocks on Radio 4 Today show.
In Other News
1) Who is suing his stepson for conning him out of millions of dollars ?
2) Which musician has been ordered to remove a beach hut from the driveway of his home ?
3) The world’s biggest sperm bank, in Denmark, has stopped accepting donations from which group of people ?
4) Which council has agreed to pay back £1 million in parking fines ?
5) Neil Kinnock’s Daughter in Law is the leader of the Social Democrats in which country ?
6) Which singer attacked Britain’s racial intolerance ?
7) What is James Dyson’s new product ?
8) NASA announced plans to build a new Mars rocket – how much did it say this would cost ?
9) Which song saw Tony Bennett duet with the late Amy Winehouse ?
10) Who became the oldest man ever to score a goal in the champion’s league ?
11) Which venue is hosting the Seve Cup ?
12) Who won the cricket county championship ?
13) Who has been asked to write the Further Tales of Peter Rabbit ?
14) What is the name of the mine near Pontardawe in South Wales where several men tragically lost their lives ?
15) Which judge of Strictly Come Dancing criticized Blackpool ?
16) A law against praying in the streets of which capital city has been passed ?
17) Which two counties have been relegated to the second division of cricket’s county championship ?
18) Which occupation celebrated their 125th anniversary last week ?
19) Who received an honorary OBE for his work for dyslexic children ?
20) How many fewer MPs will there be in the House of Commons once boundaries have been redrawn ?
21) What topped the pole as the healthiest cartoon series of all ?
22) 8 hours of interviews with whom were made public last week ?
23) The Dahl family received criticism for launching an appeal to renovate the late writer’s hut. How much is the appeal for ?
24) Which former French presidential candidate was last week implicated in the bribes from Africa scandal ?
25) What was found in an art gallery in Berlin last week ?
26) Who said “ I am an elephant – not a monster “ ?
27) Which retailer removed ‘misogynistic ‘ T Shirts from sale following public pressure last week ?
28) Which dynasty of British monarchs feature on a set of Royal Mail stamps issued last week ?
29) The Heinz company have been told that they must alter the recipe of what ?
30) How many kicks did Johnny Wilkinson miss in the match against Argentina ?
1) Mickey Rooney
2) David Gilmour
3) Men with red hair
4) Richmond upon Thames
7) A bladeless room header
8) $35 billion
9) Body and Soul
10) Ryan Giggs
13) Emma Thompson
15) Bruno Tonioli
17) Yorkshire and Hampshire
18) Avon Ladies
19) Henry Winkler
21) Scooby Doo
22) Jackie Kennedy
24) Jean Marie le Pen
26) Gerard Depardieu – excuse for urinating on floor of plane to Belfast
27) Top Man
29) HP Sauce