Friday 3 June 2011

Urgently seeking quizzers 18 - 30 for TV Pilot

I received an email this afternoon from Bidhan Ganguly at Silverriver TV, appealing for quizzers aged between 18 - 30 to appear in a pilot of a new show. As I told him I'm a couple of decades outside that age group myself, but I'd put his email up on the blog - show willing, that sort of thing. So here it is: -

Hey there,



I was wondering if you could help me. I’m looking for young quizzers to take part in a quiz pilot that I am currently casting for Channel 4. The types of people we are after are in the 18-30 age bracket. I am writing to see if you might know anyone who would be able to take part. The broad premise of the quiz is that it’s a ‘Brains v Brawn’ contest – where two teams face off against each other in a series of physical and quiz related challenges.



Our filming day is this Wednesday (8th June) and the studio is in Clapham. There will be a £100 prize split between the team as a reward for winning. If you do know anyone who springs to mind, then please give them my telephone number which is 02079073419 or this email address.



Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.



Regards



Bidhan


The email address is Bidhan.Ganguly@Silverriver.tv - drop him a line if you are interested.

2 comments:

DanielFullard said...

Darn I come into that category but the film date is a little too short notice

Londinius said...

Them's the breaks. Don't worry - I'm sure your time will come.

Dave