Weekend Mini Quiz 10
Round One – The Grand National
1) In which year was the Grand National first run ?
2) What was name of the first horse to win the Grand National twice in a row ?
3) Who was the last amateur jockey to win the Grand National ?
4) Where was the race held during the First World War ?
5) What was the name of the horse that crossed the line first in 1993, although it didn’t win, and who was the jockey on board ?
Round Two - General Knowledge
1) What was the name of the world’s first ever space tourist ?
2) Who was the first person to sign the American Declaration of independence ?
3) What moved from the Strand, to Theobald’s Park in 1878, and from Theobald’s Park to Paternoster Square in 2003 ?
4) Whose death was Shakespeare supposedly alluding to with the words “ a great reckoning in a little room “
5) Television.Ivan Limmer was the first person to do it. Do what ?