Weekend Mini Quiz 9
Round One - Send in the Clowns
1) Which musical features the song "Send in the Clowns " ?
Answer – A Little Night music
2) Which ruling house of Europe shares its name with a famous clown, and what was the name of the clown ?
Answer – the Grimaldis of Monaco – Joey Grimaldi
3) How does a circus clown copyright his own distinctive face make-up ?
Painting his makeup on an egg shell
4) What is the name of the clown in the Shakespeare play "Twelfth Night " ?
5) What was the name of the very famous clown associated with the Blackpool Tower Circus in the 1950s, 60s and 70s ?
Round Two - General Knowledge
1) Emerald is the distinctive green form of which mineral ?l
2) In computer technology , what does DOS stand for ?
Disk Operating System
3) Who composed the St. Matthew Passion ?
4) If you are an MHR in Australia - what is your business ?
Member of the House of Representatives
5) Which town or village on the Gower Peninsula is famous for its cockles ?