Thursday 27 December 2012

Sleb Mastermind 1 - Wiki challenge

The subjects for tonight's first show of this series of Sleb Mastermind are as follows : -

Toulouse-Lautrec
the boy band McFly
the George Smiley novels of John le Carre
playwright Christopher Marlowe


I've left it a bit late to be preparing for the challenge, and so I have to be realistic about what I can do in the time available. The temptation would be to go for Christopher Marlowe,but then I'd like to see how well I can do on that subject without any preparation. I've never read anything by John le Carre and there's no way I can read them in the time . That leaves Toulouse Lautrec and McFly. That's quite a nice pair because one of them I'm interested in, and one I'm absolutely not. I'll leave it to you to work out which one is which. So I'll start with Toulouse Lautrec, and post the questions, and then time permitting I'll do the same with McFly. Watch this space.

No comments: