Who or what are the following and why have they been in the news ?
1. Mahmodan Singh
2. Trenton Oldfield
3. Dr. Alex Woods
4. John Garrett
7. The Gospel of Us
10. Ryou un Maru
11. Carly Rae Jepsen
12. MS Balmoral
13. Louis Oosthuizen
14. Raf Simons
16. Andreas Derleth
17. Gu Kailai
18. Tim Rex
19. John Elfed Jones
20. Joe Skerrat
21. Bingu wa Mutharika
22. King’s XI Punjab
23. Graham Mitchell
24. Neptune Collonge
25. Katie Walsh
26. Unha 3
27. The Casual Vacancy
28. Heidi Hankins
29. Damien Comolli
30. Big Buck
In Other News
1. Who shot a 7 under par 65 on the 3rd day of the US Masters ?
2. Which 3 new cities will be created for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee ?
3. Rebels in the Azawad region of which country have declared independence ?
4. The BBC have expressed outrage at whose adverts for Virgin TiVo ?
5. What was blown up in the Thames Estuary on Easter Sunday ?
6. Which Nobel prize winning author has been banned from Israel ?
7. Which team beat Saracens in the Heineken Cup quarter final ?
8. Which country defeated Britain in the Davis Cup ?
9. What was the final gold tally for GB in the cycling world championships ?
10. In which event did Sir Chris Hoy win his 11th world championship gold medal ?
11. What was the result of the second test England v. Sri Lanka ?
12. Robert Mugabe was rumoured to be critically ill in hospital in which country ?
13. Which South Wales town suffered the heaviest downpour in the UK on bank Holiday Monday ?
14. What became Broadway’s highest ever grossing show ?
15. How tall is the Shard ?
16. Which comedian angered Liverpool supporters with comments about Liverpool’s refusal to play on the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster ?
17. The European Court ruled that who can be extradited to the USA ?
18. Who has quit the race for the Republican party nomination for president ?
19. Who broke down in tears after his own London Mayoral Election broadcast ?
20. Who has been announced as the author of the next James Bond novel ?
21. Kevin Costner revealed that he her been planning to use whom in his abandoned sequel to The Bodyguard ?
22. Nine miners were freed after a week of being trapped in a mine in which country ?
23. Who beat Man Utd 1 – 0 midweek ?
24. A bronze bust of whom was unveiled by the Aintree winner’s enclosure ?
25. It has been announced that who will become the first man to be featured on the cover of Elle in July ?
26. Matt Groening has finally revealed that the Simpsons’ home of Springfield is in which state ?
27. Who turned down the opportunity to become a permanent member of the England RU coaching staff ?
28. Which organization issued a list of the top 50 things to do before you turn 11 ¾ ?
29. – And what was number 1 on the list ?
30. Which TV station has acquired the rights to show all of the Bond films ?
31. Which has become the 17th state of the USA to ban the Death Penalty ?