Wednesday 31 August 2022

Congratulations John McKenna

I've just watched - and enjoyed - the second episode of "Fastest Finger First". This was won by a chap called John McKenna. Why is this worthy of a separate blog post? Well, he's from Port Talbot, and I've lived in Port Talbot for 36 years now.

To the best of my knowledge our paths have never crossed before. Still, John showed formidable form to win the first head to head, stay in the hot seat until the final head to head, then win that one as well. John, I wish you every success in Millionaire now, and hope that you take home a substantial wedge.

As for the show, I enjoyed it very much again. I haven't tried to work out how many questions are asked, but I'd imagine it's high. Within each head to head here's a minimum of four and a maximum of 7. However, in the quickfire rounds there's an impressive number asked. We've yet to se anyone suffer the heartache of winning three head to heads and then lose the final one - I'll be interested to see whether this does actually happen during this short series or not. 

No comments: