Thursday 24 February 2011

Contestant Call - New Quiz Show

I’ve finally managed to reactivate my email, and I found this waiting for me yesterday. I’ve contacted Lindsay since, and she is happy for me to share this with you.

“I am a researcher on a new pilot show for Channel 4 and I am looking for contestants. Essentially, we are looking for Britain's most enthusiastic quizzers to take out on a pub quiz roadtrip across Scotland at the beginning of March. The team we put together should be made up of strong characters, who between them, are strong enough to defeat the other teams they go up against. . . . we're filming pretty soon, 6 March to 10 March with a travel day on either side “

Now , I can’t do it, since there’s no way I can get the time off work. However if you’re in a position to be able to spend the time, then it could well be worth your while. I believe that they will especially welcome applications from lady quizzers as well. Likewise , while this is a pilot, there’s a good chance it may well become a series in the near future, and so it might be a good idea to get your foot in the door now.

Application forms and more details can be requested from this email address

lindsay.conn@stv.tv

No comments: