Well, here we are, dear friends, the last day of the year, and the last LAM post of 2010. Its become something of a LAM tradition for me to share some new year quiz resolutions with you, so without further ado, here they are : -
Lets start with a carry over from the last two years.
• I resolve to stop saying that any team who beat us in a straight pub quiz must have cheated, even when they have actually been using their phones in front of us.
Yes, for two years I have started the year with all good intentions with regard to this, and never made it stick until at least my birthday in June. So I will try harder this time round.
• I resolve to not close the door to appearing on some other broadcast quiz, but only to apply to something because it might be fun.
• I resolve to keep working on my weak areas as I have been since joining the quiz league this Autumn.
• I resolve to try harder to attend at least one or two grand prix events this year.
• I resolve to try even harder not to criticise a quiz unfairly , even when the questions are not especially to my liking. .
• I resolve above all else to enjoy my quizzing throughout the next year as much as I have enjoyed it this year.
That’s it for 2010. Its been a great year, and I hope it has been so for all of you. Thanks for your support and all of your comments on the blog throughout the year. Have a wonderful 2011.