Thursday 18 November 2010

Another Stocking Filler

Yesterday I mentioned in my last post that "Know-it-All" by A.J.Jacobs might make a nice little stocking filler for the quizzer in your life. Well, if you're looking for something to fill the whole of the stocking, here's an idea for you. Whilst idly surfing the net today it came to my attention that the 5th Edition of Trevor Montague's stupendous "A to Z Of Almost Everything" was published earlier this month.

There aren't that many books I religiously buy every new edition of, but this is most definitely one of them. Would you believe it, but by pure coincidence Mary asked me as I came in from work today if there was anything in particular I would like for Christmas. What are the chances of that happening, eh ?

I shall be grumpy until New Year if she doesn't get it for me now.

No comments: