Yes, I haven't forgotten that I haven't given you a quiz during August. So here's a nice easy one to ease us gently back into the routine. Answers in a week or two - or email me if you want them before that.
1) Who did Maxwell Drummey marry a year ago ?
2) The Titanic had 2 sister ships. One was called the Britannic - what was the other called?
3) By what other name is the Feast of Stephen known ?
4) In the sport of baseball, by what name is the marked playing area known ?
5) What is the connection between your last three answers ?
6) Which country has the words There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet in arabic script on its flag ?
7) In which city did the Assassination of Martin Luther King take place ?
8) Which term in italian cookery literally means 'before the meal' ?
9) Which group, with a name taken from a novel by Hermann Hesse, had the 1969 hit Born to Be Wild ?
10) What was the name of Renee's wife in Allo Allo ?
11) Name the South African winner of the women's 800m at the World Athletic Championships whose gender was called into question ?
12) Which architect designed Coventry Cathedral ?
13) Which politician was the Labour Government's first home secretary in 1997 ?
14) Which father of a famous TV presenter daughter, himself used to present programmes on childrens' TV such as Play School and Think of a Number ?
15) Lou Grant, the newspaper editor who had his own spin off series actually first appeared as a character on whose show ?
16) What is the connection between your last three answers ?
17) An old fashioned clock which loses 5 minutes every hour is put right at 12 noon. When it points to 11pm, what was the actual time ?
18) Which tiny form of sea life provides the main food for some of the large species of whale like the blue whale ?
19) What is the common name for the disease tetanus ?
20) In which sport are colour coded balls used to denote how fast they go?
21) Who was the last Australian batsman to be out in the Ashes series ?
22) Which hill was the historic seat of the ancient kings of Ireland ?
23) What do the Scots Guards have in threes, the Irish Guards in fours, and the Welsh Guards have in fives ?
24) What was the name of Leonardo di Caprio's character in Titanic ?
25) The novel Tom Brown's Schooldays is set in which public school ?
26) Isambard Kingdon Brunel was the original chief engineer on which railway company ?
27) What is the connection between your last three answers ?
28) Jack and Meg White are the members of which band ?
29) If you had an elephant, a tiger or a carpet , what type of insect would you have ?
30) Name the scottish justice minister who took the decision to free the man convicted of the Lockerbie bombing, Mohammad al-Megrahi ?